Thursday, September 1, 2011

After a long hiatus...

I have finally returned from exile. Actually, even though it has been nearly a year since my last post, I have been pretty busy. You may have last seen my rendition of Shredder still in the WIP pipeline.. I have since finished that piece, and also two more AAA pieces, which you can see at the link below this post. Maybe some of you are saying 3 pieces in a years time is ridiculously SLOW - which is true - but the story behind that is that over the Summer, I became engaged to my girlfriend, and spending as much time with her as I could between working, it left a huge gap in my productivity of my 3D art. Nonetheless, I am back in working order, and I will now be sending out my resume and portfolio to prospective employers, all the while expanding my portfolio with environment and prop/vehicle art, and perhaps a little GUI programming on the side.

So stay tuned to this blog for all my WIP progress, and check out my updated Portfolio at my Carbonmade Website! Thanks everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment